"A penny saved is a penny earned."
It takes a lot of pennies these days to buy just about anything - including college tuition or a Christmas vacation. We have a variety of savings accounts to help you save for a rainy day or retirement. Ask your bank representative about our interest rates for savings accounts.
Our Preferred Savings accounts only require $100.00 to open the account. Statements are mailed each quarter or each month if there is electronic activity.
- No monthly maintenance if your minimum account balance is $100.00. Balances less than $100.00 will be charged a monthly fee of $3.00.
- Six withdrawals at no charge. Additional withdrawals will be charged $10.00 per withdrawal.
- No minimum balance is required to earn annual percentage yield.
- There is a $20.00 Early closure Charge if the account is closed within six (6) months of opening.
Christmas & Vacation Clubs
Don't let Christmas make you a Grinch! Start saving for Christmas or a dream vacation. It only takes $2.00 to open a Christmas or Vacation club account!
- Christmas Club accounts can be opened on or after November 15th
- Vacation Club accounts can be opened on or after June 15th
- Interest will be compounded and credited annually for both account types at maturity.
- Variable Rate: The interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) may be changed at any time at the bank's discretion.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit any non-cash items, such as check.
- If you close the account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest
- This account is only available to individuals, not businesses
- Withdrawals may constitute the closure of your account
Please see the Schedule of Fees for additional charges that may be applicable.