Certificates of Deposit
Calhoun Banks offers a wide variety of Certificates of Deposit with competitive rates and flexible terms. Please talk with your bank representative for current rates.
- You may make additional deposits to the account in $1,000.00 increments($500.00 Jr. CD)
- Interest can be paid to you re-deposited into the CD or deposited into another account of your choosing.
- You have ten (10) days after the CD matures to withdrawal funds without a penalty.
- A penalty may be charged for closing a CD before its maturity date.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Traditional IRA - A tax-deferred personal savings plan that allows income earners to make annual contributions, which may be tax-deductible.
- Roth IRA - A personal savings plan that allows income earners to make non-deductible annual contributions with after tax dollars and to withdraw principal and earnings tax-free under certain conditions.
For more information about Certificates of Deposit, or Individual Retirement Accounts call or visit your local Calhoun Banks office. We are ready to help you with your retirement planning needs.
Please see the Schedule of Fees for additional charges that may be applicable.